COVID-19 exacerbated health inequities. As the pandemic begins to recede, these long-standing issues remain.
What more can be done to address the root causes of the growing health gaps in communities across Wisconsin?
- Theresa Jones, Vice President, Inclusion, Diversity and Equity, Children’s Wisconsin
- Kevin Moore, CEO, UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Wisconsin
- Lisa Peyton-Caire, President, The Foundation for Black Women’s Wellness
- Laura Waldvogel, CEO, Family Health La Clinica
- T.R. Williams, Assistant Deputy Secretary, Department of Health Services
This virtual event is free.
Tuesday, July 13
WHN Panel Series is sponsored by:
Aurora Health Care
Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin
Marshfield Clinic Health System
Wisconsin Medical Society
WPS Health Solutions