Increasing prescription drug costs have caught the attention of the President and the public. What’s behind the rapid rise and how far are lawmakers willing to go?
Would allowing Medicare to negotiate with drugmakers make an impact? What about cutting taxes and regulations? And would lower prices mean less innovation?
Learn more at a Wisconsin Health News Panel Event March 7 at the Madison Club.
When: Tuesday, March 7, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Where: Madison Club, 5 E Wilson St, Madison, WI 53703
- Holly Campbell, Senior Director of Public Affairs, PhRMA
- Dr. Mark Huth, CEO, Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin
- Helen Marks Dicks, State Issues Advocacy Director, AARP Wisconsin
- Andy Pulvermacher, Specialty Services Supervisor, UW Health
- Paul Rosowski, Senior Director, Industry Relations and Contracting, Navitus Health Solutions
The WHN Panel Series is sponsored by: