Rogers Behavioral Health to Light the Hoan for World Mental Health Day
Rogers Behavioral Health and our Foundation are partnering with the Milwaukee-based non-profit, Light the Hoan, to recognize World Mental Health Day on Tuesday, October 10.
By lighting this iconic Milwaukee landmark in lime green, we will raise awareness of World Mental Health Day and its mission to improve knowledge, raise awareness, and drive action that promote and protect everyone’s mental health as a universal human right.
Rogers’ Foundation supports Rogers’ patients to ensure that those in need – despite limited resources and insurance coverage – have access to the highest standard of care at Rogers Behavioral Health. By raising friends and funds, the Foundation supports Patient Care Grants, the Angel Fund, expansion projects, research, and more.
Viewers are invited to watch the livestream of the bridge lighting between 6 and 6:30 pm or watch from public spots: Milwaukee Riverfront Boat Launch at 600 S. Water Street, the Riverwalk on East Erie Street right before the Milwaukee Pierhead Light, or a number of nearby restaurants.
- Indeed Brewing Rooftop inside the Eagleknit building: 507 S 2nd Street, Milwaukee, WI 53024
- Cooperage/Boone + Crockett: 818 S Water St, Milwaukee, WI 53204
- Milwaukee Sail Loft: 649 E Erie St, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- 2A Wine Merchants: 577 E Erie St, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- The Outsider rooftop located in Journeyman Hotel: 310 E Chicago Street, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Blu at the Pfister (small corner view): 424 E Wisconsin Ave, 23rd Floor, Milwaukee, WI 53202